Small, rugged form factor, multiple interfaces and standard GPS provide high-value versatility for any location-aware application. With 3G mobile broadband connectivity, Designed with versatility and flexibility in mind, the GX400 is designed for use in mobile environments (AVL/tracking, field service, public safety) or fixed/portable settings (industrial, utilities, security, enterprise, point-of-sale). A powerful ARM 11 class micro-processor and the addition of an expansion slot, leave room for growth via support for additional connection or communications options and future technologies.
Both the GX440 and GX400 are a “one device fits all” solution that allows customers to deploy and manage the same device for multiple applications via ALEOS, simplifying deployment and management.
- Multiple Connections (Ethernet, Serial, USB)
- Low power mode/wake up timer
- Approved for use in hazardous environments
- Mil-Spec 810-F, IP64 rated and Class I Div 2 certified
- Expansion card for WiFi capabilities
- Expansion slot enables additional features without design changes or certifications
- 3 SMA Antenna Connectors (RF, GPS, Rx Diversity)
- Remote management, control and configuration
- 5-Year Warranty