The CradlePoint AER 2100 is designed for the distributed enterprise to intelligently manage converged wired and wireless connectivity for a highly reliable “connected experience” at the edge. This networking solution combines routing, WAN Diversity™ (wired + 4G wireless), advanced security, private network support, and high-performance WiFi in a platform that can be deployed, managed, and optimized via CradlePoint Enterprise Cloud Manager. Network administrators can extend applications and services to remote branches through the real-time deployment of cloud-enabled services, applications, and analytics.
- Optimized for WAN Diversity™ with integrated wired and wireless 4G WAN (including private network support)
- Dual-band dual-concurrent 802.11ac high performance WiFi
- Cloud-managed for zero-touch onsite configuration at installation
- Advanced routing and best-in-class, cloud-based security options
- Extensible and easily integrated best-in-class, enterprise applications via an Open API
- Certified 4G LTE dual modems for a "cut-the-wire" solution