The Encore Networks EN-2000™ is a high performance ultra-low cost M2M VPN network router designed for the Verizon Wireless LTE public and private networks. Ideally suited for the ‘Internet of Things,’ this compact IP M2M router provides license free IP, VPN, Firewall, Ethernet and IP interworking with an embedded Verizon LTE cell module. Servicing the needs of mission critical business and enterprise applications providing 24/7 x 365 connectivity. The EN-2000™ supports high-availability in fixed or portable locations supporting such verticals as: Remote Monitoring, Video/Alarm Panel Surveillance, Finance e.g. ATMs, branch back up/Business Continuity, and Enterprise support.
The EN-2000™ M2M router supports traditional broadband and cellular data networks including DSL, cable, and Ethernet. Disaster recovery and business-continuity failover/failback are standard. When programmed for failover, the EN-2000™ detects network failures and seamlessly switches to LTE or WAN programmed – keeping the network online. In support of these features the EN-2000™ M2M router provides multiple VPN tunnels and VLAN support. The EN-2000™ M2M router enables quick Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery implementation with existing 3rd party routers using standards based VRRP which enables Automatic Failover and Failback without the need for IT personnel involvement. Upon a link failure, traffic moves automatically to a working link, or to a new connection as programmed. The license free embedded router software can be set up to broadcast to multiple operation centers with traffic shaping ensuring maximum performance, while reporting alarms to a NOC.
- Broadband M2M router via single mode LTE and broadband transport for 24/7 businesscritical installations such as enterprise, utilities, ATMs, kiosks, and video surveillance. Automatic Failover between wireline and wireless links
- Small footprint
- License free VPN, VRRP, DMNR, IPsec VPN (tunnel, NAT-T, and Dead Peer Detection) with GRE tunneling
- High throughput via Verizon Wireless LTE
- Automatic failover and failback from broadband transport with Alarm reporting
- 4G LTE Modem/Cellular Pass-through/Bridge Operation
- Supports both wireless and wired Internet connections (two Ethernet ports for LAN/LAN or WAN/LAN)
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Enhanced traffic grooming using QoS and CoS traffic types assigned to specific links
- Low power consumption